4.16.2008

Buffy's Bold Adventure


You may know already that, although Buffy the show is forever and all time cancelled, Season 8 carries on in comic form. Thus far, I've only purchased one issue. Basically I scan each new issue in the store, comes to the sad conclusion that Spike is still a no-show, then convince myself to buy it at some ever-vague "other time."


This method of mine means I'm up to speed on events but couldn't really tell you what's going on. If you're interested... Dawn is a giant for some reason, Buffy has dopplegangers, Giles thinks Faith is pretty, a Japanese goth shape-changing vampire gang steals the scythe, Xander pays a visit to Dracula... oh, and, Buffy has lesbian sex with an Asian slayer who loves her.


Yeah, that's what I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment