2.17.2008

Only 8 Days to Go!


"The Outlaw Demon Wails" from Kim Harrison's Hallows series comes out February 26th. A sneak preview is available, more of a tease than anything but worth checking out. This one is the complete first chapter, whereas the excerpt available on Harrison's site only gives a part of it. I think I'll have to reread "For a Few Demons More" since it feels like we've waiting forever for this next book. Hope there'll be plenty of Trent, though Harrison has pretty much denied any possibility of him and Rachel hooking up. Ah, well...

2 comments:

  1. I was really disappointed at that answer from her. Hmmph.

    Plenty of Trent in Outlaw Demon Wails, no worries!

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I'll just have to nurse my hopes for an even more unlikely Rachel/Minias pairing. Too bad Quen is so paternal, he's nifty too.

    ReplyDelete